Crown Forestry Rental Trust's Client Services and Research Services groups provide the direct interface with eligible claimant groups.
Relationship Managers (RM) and Research Facilitators (RF):
- Meet regularly with claimants.
- Provide advice, information and support at all stages of preparing, presenting and negotiating claims.
- Broker useful relationships between claimant groups and other key participants in the settlement process.
- Provide advice on how the Trust is able to assist and fund.
- Plan and fund any research that is required to support the claimants claim.